top of page

Is your driver's license suspended because you owe fines or surcharges?

Filing personal bankruptcy can eliminate those fines and surcharges that are imposed by the state department of motor vehicles or traffic courts.
If getting your drivers license back is important to you, call 732-866-6655 now.

bottom of page