Edward Hanratty is your trusted Consumer Protection and Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney in Central New Jersey
Working for people since 1998.
At our law firm, we have been protecting people from financial ruin for 25 years. We can help you get out of debt, get out of a bad deal, get your student loans under control, stop foreclosure and repossessions, wage garnishments and bank levy, get your mortgage back on track and help you with many other problems. We can help you get treated fairly.
Why Choose Us?
Why choose The Law Office of Edward Hanratty?
Take a look at what our clients have to say about our services.
Attorney Edward Hanratty has focused 20 years of legal experience on the needs of consumers with financial challenges.
This is how it works
- Contact us for a free consultation to discuss your needs and goals.
- Mr. Hanratty will thoroughly explore your situation and identify all possible options for relief.
- Together, we will collaborate to determine the best options to resolve your problem and maintain your security.
- We pride ourselves on being communicative and transparent throughout the legal process. Lawyers and clients have a relationship. Like any relationship, everyone has to be honest, forthcoming and transparent. Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us at any time
- We will work with you and give you the best advice we can to achieve your goals.
Bankruptcy is a legal process where a specialized court decides what debts must be paid, and what will not be paid, when a person becomes unable to keep up with their financial obligations.
A consumer is anyone who buys something, borrows money, or spends money on anything. Consumers are protected by hundreds of state and federal laws, like warranty laws, lending laws, and fair practice laws.
Want to learn more about bankruptcy and consumer protection? Check out our blog.
Bankruptcy constitutes a legal avenue offering respite to individuals and businesses grappling with burdensome debt burdens. Understanding the various types of bankruptcy is essential for
Navigating the bankruptcy filing process for individuals requires a comprehensive understanding of the intricacies involved. From the initial considerations to the final discharge, every stage
57 West Main Street, Suite 2D
Freehold, NJ 07728